"Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice. Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue!" --Barry Goldwater.
.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Osama Bin Laden's Niece Showing Off: al-Qaeda Slut Gone Wild?

Wafah Dufour is the niece of Osama bin Laden, here she is posing for GQ magazine in provocative photographs. Her name was "Wafah Bin Laden" but she took her mother's maiden name "Dufour" after the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001.

I hope Osama Bin Laden get to see these pictures before his death! WOW Osama Bin Laden's Niece want to become a model and a pop singer in America, thats funny.

Wafah Dufour said this about 9/11 "I was freaking out, crying hysterically, watching this in horror. I was like 'Somebody's bombing my city, and I wanna go home!'"

"I was born in the States, and I want people to know I'm American, and I want people to understand that I'm like anyone in New York. For me, it's home," she added.

She also said “Come on, where’s the American spirit? Accept me. I want to be embraced, because my values are like yours. And I’m here. I’m not hiding.”

I do not think she is a bad person or an al Qaeda supporter but she represent a problem radical Islamist have against us or use against us. I do think the slutification of the Arab female by liberal western media is a major reason for their hatred of America.

4 comments:

jUAN pABLO said...

congratulations for the blog very good i don´t speak english very well because i chilean visite me www.juanpablo01.blogspot.com bye

supplymadam said...

It's called "honor killing". Because Bin Laden is such an honorable man.

DirtyBird said...

Hello little Myron.

Just wanted to congratulate you on your improving writing. I counted very few errors in your post on Wafah - mostly run-on sentences and some punctuation stuff.

True, you're still a lying, log-rolling, hate-mongering sack of shit. But your typing is improving.

How's everything? Are you still spamming other people's blogs? Are you still leaving comments on your own blog, pretending to be other people? Or have you found new ways to be awful?

Anyway, I hope all is well with you this H-O-L-I-D-A-Y season. My best to you, and to all the people you pretend to be. Good luck!

Rebekah said...

Wow. Whoever dirtybird is, they sure are great debaters, eh? How wonderful! How fact-driven! Makes ya want to jump right on over to their side, huh?