"Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice. Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue!" --Barry Goldwater.
.

Friday, May 12, 2006

I Refuse to be Killed by Islamist Because of Liberalism


Liberal Anti-American Moron George Clooney

I do not care why they hate us; I just want to kill them before they can kill me or my family and friends. The liberal Americans sickened me when they asked, what did we do to them to cause them to attack us? They asked this stupid question just a few days after the attacks on September 11, 2001. These self-hating assholes blame America for the attacks on 9/11 and sympathized with the Islamist terrorist that are behind the attacks. But we should not expect anything better from people who have grown up hating America by their liberal hippie parents. These fat fucks enjoy all the benefits bestow on to them because they are in America. Yet, they would do anything and everything to undermine America. Liberal leftism is a mental disease that leads to suicide. If liberal fools like George Clooney have their way, millions of American will be dead at the hands of throat cutters from the Middle East.

No comments: