"Extremism in the Defense of Liberty is No Vice. Moderation in the Pursuit of Justice is No Virtue!" --Barry Goldwater.
.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I Never Want to see Another Bush in the White House

I have been saying NO more Clintons for years now and i am saying No more Bushies. Even if President Bush changes and become a great conservative president, i still say no more of that family. The Bush klan is nearly as bad as the Clinton stain makng klan and for that conservatives should feel a little ashame. If another Bush runs for president in my lifetime, I will actively campaign again him or her in my town. The Bush family seems to me to be liberal leftist internationalist elitist out of touch fools that are waiting to say anything that will get them elected and then screw those who elected them over hard.

No comments: